The recipe for the pumpkin cake:
- 500 grammes of pumpkin.
- 120 grammes of butter.
- 120 grammes of sugar glass.
- 100 grammes of flour.
- 8 grammes of Royal yeast.
- 50 millimetres of liqueur.
- 50 grammes of cream.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 litre of water.
- 200 grammes of sugar.
1. Boil the pumpkin with the water and the sugar and the litre of water.
2. Mix the butter, the sugar glass, the flour and the yeast.
3. Then, add the eggs, the liqueur and the cream and strike everything with a beater.
4. Put the mix into a mould.
5. Put the mould into the oven at a temperature of 180ºC and wait for 15 minutes.
6. It will taste better if you eat the cake one day after you make it.