Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

Cream Mont Blanc of chocolat


Ingredientes.

-6 yohurts of chocolate "La Lechera".

- 180 g of cheese Philadelphia.

- 125 g of black chocolate.

- 100 ml of cream with a 35% of fat.


Preparation.

Grate the chocolate and deposit it in abol. Put in hot the cream until its begins to boil, remove from heat, add the chocolate and let stand 1 minute. Mix well and let it temper.

Distributed it into 6 glass and let it completely cold.
Put in a bol the yoghurt of chocolate and add a half of the cheese mixing without beat.


Presentation.

Divide the mixture in each glass on the chocolate and put on the rest of cheese, by the way of summit, with the help of a spoon.

3 comments:

taniia said...

HelloRocio! I would like to eat one of that Cream Mont Blanc of chocolat! I have to invite me ,please. Bye Bye, Tania

taniia said...

HelloRocio! I would like to eat one of that Cream Mont Blanc of chocolat! I have to invite me ,please. Bye Bye, Tania

Jesus said...

Hellow! I want to try this it has a good look :) maybe you can prepare one for me jeje.
Bye, Jesus