Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Drive My Car



''Drive my Car'' is a song written by Paul McCartney,
with lyrical contributions of John Lennon
and first released by The Beatles on the 1965 album
Rubber Soul.''Drive My Car'' was used as the opening
track for the album.

The song's male narrator is told by a woman that she is going to be a famous film star,and she offers him the opportunity to be her chauffeur,adding a 'and maybe I'll love you'.
McCartney also describe the song as a comedy number in Melody Maker two days after the song's recording. 96

''Drive my Car'' was recorded at Abbey Road Studios on 13 October 1965 in the Beatles' first recording session to extend past midnight.


I really like this song,I didn't knew about them until 5 days ago when one of my friends say me that this song was written by The Beatles,before I heard this song in the TV but I've never known about them.

No comments: